UPDATE: Hours for Week of April 13-17
As this period of social distancing continues we want to once again thank our customers for their patience and understanding as we work hard to comply with government guidelines in order to keep our staff as well as you and your families safe. Our schedule of Pop-Up Hours, Parking Lot Pick-Ups, and Deliveries has been going very well, and we are grateful that so many of you are continuing to support us during this uncertain time. We are also very pleased that we have been able to continue to serve you and your families’ needs right now when healthy living is so vitally important.
For those of you who haven’t yet had a chance to read the details of our business model during this time, see here.
Due to the Easter holiday our hours will be slightly different this coming week:
- Monday’s Pop-Up Hours (April 13) are CANCELLED due to the Easter Holiday
- Parking Lot Pick-Up will still be available Tuesday and Thursday (April 14 and 16) from 12-3pm.
- Special Pop-Up Hours are scheduled for Wednesday (April 15) from 1-5pm
We are pleased to announce that we will once again be able to offer fresh bread orders during these Pop-Up Hours. Be sure to place your bread order here by Thursday April 9th at 6pm.
- Don’t forget you can still e-mail or call to place an order for pickup THIS Thursday (April 9) for any last minute items you might need for the long weekend.
- Delivery for orders of $50 or more is still available for a $5 fee. Delivery is guaranteed within 3 business days.
Orders for pick-up or delivery can be placed by emailing email@example.com or by phoning the store at 519-428-2077.
Thank you again. Now more than ever, Stay Healthy!